Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 20

9/20
25 miles (2483 to 2508)

I asked clay what I should write, "it rained all day, it was pretty crappy". 
I wrang my socks out this morning before sliding them onto warm dry feet. The seem of the crotch of my rain pants has been compromised leaving me with wet arse and pants. The tent is wet from last night and a day jammed into a stuff sack riding on the outside of clays pack. My warm long sleeve shirt got wet inside of its safe storage of a gallon ziplock bag. 

Clays been wearing a compression sock to help with his shin splints. It's only been bothering him on his left leg. That is until the end of the day today when the right leg decided to join in on the fun. 

I see now why people quit when they have almost reached the end. Northern Washington is wet, muddy, super steep, and we are so tired. 
The sun is supposed to come out tomorrow and if it does, we will be very happy indeed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment