Monday, October 5, 2015

October 4- Twin Harbor SP to Cape Disappointment SP

10/4
80 miles
We had super nice Sunday morning riding today. Way less of my thoughts today were worries about getting hit by cars than usual. The roads were super calm and flat, with beautiful views of bays with an occasional open ocean glimpse. 
Tomorrow we have a short ride into Astoria, Oregon. That's right, we just biked Washington. What took weeks to walk only took 6 days to bike. 
We are going to try to find a place to leave our bikes in Astoria as we bus to Portland then fly to Denver for clays sisters wedding. 









2 comments:

  1. So much quicker on bikes! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You guys are awesome, and I enjoyed following your trip so much! You may have heard about the Butte Fire. I lost a few trees and got a scorch mark to let me know the fire touched my house, but my view and garden are fine. I was evacuated for 11 days, and Brad, Joy & Zach got evacuated as well. I retired from ACRT on Oct 1, so they're shorthanded in Jackson if Clay wants to return. ;-) Best of luck to you both, in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete