Friday, August 7, 2015

August 6

8/6
25 miles (1626 to 1651, site on grider creek)
Yesterday I was tired but today I was exhausted. Anyone who knows me well knows this means that I was unbearable to be around. Sorry clay! You had to know this would happen eventually. We are both getting pretty tired and are very much looking forward to a day off in Ashland. We should be there around Monday morning. 
Tomorrow we resupply in Seiad Valley. We plan in getting up before the sun and hiking the 12 miles in to town for second breakfast. Then laundry and showers before the post office opens at noon. At least that's the plan. We hear there is a very hot long climb out of Seiad so I will not be in a hurry to leave. 


2 comments:

  1. You guys are KILLING it these last few weeks! Cant wait to see your first post from Oregon and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this. Make sure to eat at the brewery in Ashland. Blackberry, fennel, and goat cheese pizza! Yum!

    ReplyDelete